1. All entries must be prepared and grown by exhibitor.
2. Entries are to be by non-commercial growers (one who does not grow for selling).
3. Only one entry per class per family will be allowed unless from own separate garden or farm
4. Do see that all specimens are as uniform in size as possible. 3 specimens for each entry with the same degree of ripeness and of similar color.
5. In the case of perishable products, don't pick your fruit or vegetables until just before you bring them to the Fairgrounds.
6. Unless prior arrangements, disposition will be made of any land products not picked up by Sunday by 3:00 p.m.
Hobbies & Crafts